- CSI Specifications MF 95 & 2018 (Select spec version on site. Link redirects to ARCAT.)
- Wahoo Rail Installation Guide (645 KB- Download begins immediately.)
- Wahoo Rail Rack Card (2.43 MB)
- Material Safety Data Sheet For Wahoo Rail (88 KB)
- Material Safety Data Sheet For Polycron Paint (240 KB)
- Wahoo Rail Technical Information (78 KB)
- Warranty For Wahoo Aluminum Rail (586 KB- ZIP file downloads automatically.)
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Wahoo Rail meets AAMA 2603.02 and National Safety Standards and Codes.
Our powder-coated aluminum railing is incredibly easy to maintain. We do recommend that you wash your railing occasionally with mild soapy water and a soft bristle brush
Yes. Wahoo Rail is manufactured using 45% recycled content from industrial and post-consumer aluminum scrap.
Unlike common wood deck railing or composite deck railing that retain heat and create hot surfaces during the summertime; aluminum dissipates heat and ensures that your handrails stay cooler on hot days than traditional materials. Wahoo Rail is also powder-coated, which means that it resists UV damage caused by sun exposure.
The Wahoo Rail kit includes one post, and a 4-foot, 5-foot, or 6-foot section of rails and balusters, along with all of the hardware required to assemble and install your new Wahoo Aluminum Rail.
Wahoo Rail has an extremely durable, baked-enamel finish that is available in three color options: Antique Bronze, Mocha, and White.