It’s that time… you are thinking about your deck design. You’re considering what you want your deck to look like and functionality questions and concerns too! A low maintenance decking option may be what you are looking for.
If you define the word “low maintenance” you’ll find that it means: Requiring little work to keep in good condition. Sounds good for your deck design, right?
This is exactly how Wahoo Decks would describe AridDek aluminum decking; a low maintenance decking board option that requires little work for the owner while staying in good condition.
What makes AridDek a low maintenance decking option?
- The 6005 T-5 series marine-grade aluminum and powder coat finish of AridDek needs no staining, sealing, or painting.
- AridDek requires no structural upkeep outside of periodic cleaning with soap and water.
Other benefits of using AridDek.
- AridDek is non-combustible; it simply will not ignite or burn
- AridDek is durable and built to last. It is impervious to insects and will not split, splinter, decay, sag, crack, or rot.
- Aluminum’s high thermal conductivity rapidly dissipates heat which keeps AridDek’s surface cooler than other common decking materials.
- AridDek is family-friendly because it uses no harmful chemicals and is stain resistant.
- And last but not least, AridDek’s unique design creates a 100% waterproof space beneath your deck!
Not only are AridDek aluminum deck boards low maintenance, but you also can count on AridDek to be durable and environmentally safe. To learn more about AridDek decking and other aluminum products by Wahoo Decks visit www.WahooDecks.com or call Wahoo Decks at 877.270.9387.